Course Code: 005
Use ArchiCAD for building design work directly in 3D, also include producing the working drawings.Make a building desig presentation with photorealistic rendering, animation & Virtual Reality simulation.
- Use ArchiCAD for building design work directly in 3D; also include producing the working drawings.
- Make a building design presentation with photorealistic rendering, animation & Virtual Reality simulation.
- Calculate building area, material lists and bill of material.
Basic Computer Knowledge
- ArchiCAD concepts, tools, palettes, cursor forms, editing and notation. Drawing techniques and modeling the 3D environment.
- Creating a virtual building. Option settings, drawing preferences, project setup, walls and columns, doors and windows, slabs and stairs, furniture and light. Roof plan site layout, sections and elevations. Teamwork and creating library parts.
- Visualization. Materials, rendering settings, 3d cutaway, virtual objects, virtual reality scenes, animation and sun studies.
- Project information and document layout. Project zones and listing project information.
- Document layout. Plot Maker drawings and layout. Hotlinks, archives and working with consultants.
- Basic Concept.
- Drawing accuracy.
- Working drawings.
- Drawing layout.
- 3D perspective.
ArchiCAD Rendering and Animation Group
- Object library.
- Color/Texture Rendering.
- Sun/Lighting Studies.
- Rendering effects.
- Virtual Reality.
ArchiCAD Bill of Material
- Data Calculation.
- Object Property.
- List Type.
- Material Takeoffs.
- Editing Data.