Course Code: 025
This course introduces proven techniques for mastering time. The approach will introduce the concepts of time management develop personal skills. Having completed this time management training course participants will be able to:
- Identify their time wasters and adopt strategies for eliminating them.
- Recognize the variety of causes of procrastination and apply relevant techniques to overcome these.
- Clarify and prioritize their objectives and goals.
- Adopt appropriate strategies for dealing with interruptions.
- Use practical techniques for organizing work.
- Reduce time spent in meetings yet contribute more effectively.
- Delegate work more effectively to staff.
- How good is your time management?
- Getting started.
- Overcoming Procrastination.
- Clearing the clutter.
- Objectives - where do you want to be?
- Personal and business goals.
- Prioritizing activities - urgency and importance.
- Keeping a time log.
- Identifying your personal time wasters.
- Dealing with interruptions.
- Organizing Your Work:
- Daily/weekly planning.
- Effective time management systems.
- Different meetings for different purposes.
- Structure and control.
- Leadership and time management.
- How to delegate effectively.
- Developing your staff.
- Different styles for different people.
- Developing and maintaining your time management habits